Sunday, January 31, 2010

January update! ☆~

Haro ppl! ~


It's been almost a month since I last updated.. so ya, was kinda a happening month I'd say~ D :


1st of all, I attended the recent launch party of Your Grandfather's Road. What is Your Grandfather's Road? CLICK HERE to check it out~ xD .. It's actually a local movie project, that allows us to make a contribution to it. Currently, we can contribute ideas and stories, so we are able to voice out certain stuffs that are unheard of, and put it on a big screen !!~ I think this is a great project, since I saw their other works like the 2 shortfilms I watched during the launch, they were brilliant! And oh, Alfred the MC for Comic Fiesta ACTED IN ONE OF THE SHORTFILM HAHAHAH !!! - "I am MADLY in love with you.." olololololololololol xD Thanks a lot to Rinnyan for the invitation, and kuanwinnnnn for the transport and company ! D: .. there was a thunder storm that evening so i got so wet, and stayed under the cooooold air con for the rest of the evening x-x.. resulted in fever and a bad headache the next daysss... orz


Secondly, there are the crazes for handphones (thanks to ngaicharm D: ) , netbooks (thanks to hooiling), and not forgetting.. ROOOOO !! (rin punya pasal la lol. but I'm one of the mastermind too 8D ) . I'm still wondering if I should get a new phone or not, maybe I should, but which one should I get.. I'm not really a heavy duty phone music/camera person.. just wanna have a decent phone to use XD and maybe have a decent camera to capture stuffs that I come across. Netbook aaaa... xd;;; I think i'm getting one for the sake of convenience ~~~~~; RO, lol. We've been playing in this server called Intense RO. It's a great server! We had lots and lots of fun playing and trying out new jobs. But recently the lag spikes are starting to get in our way D : Hope it'll be normal soon .. We had lots and lots of people and acquaintance in our NyanNyan guild lol. Rin's friends, Terence's friends, Zymz's friends etc etc... XD


--

Wongloon, my colleague, friend, senior, mentor, teacher, sensei lol; has been hospitalized because his arm problem is getting worse u___u .. so I had to stand in for him to lecture for his classes because I'm his tutor.. Was a lil stressful cos it's my 1st time handling a 'real' class (apart from the Adobe Premiere tutorial classes), and cos I am replacing him for the meantime, so I really need to be good enough for that.. Hope he can find treatment as soon as possible, and hope his arm can be cured T_T .. ; and so is Yuh Hann, i think he's having some lumps in his body D : get well soon D :



COM - orz. I have not been really doing my part really well u__u i'm really sorry, I kinda losing my motivation... somehow need to find it back.. its already end of January T____T .. sighsigh


Gonna have a DG61 reunion later, hopefully (but i dont think so) everybody would turn up so we can have a good time reminiscing the past hahaahhah



.

1 comment:

  1. Hey YongKang! U did a good job for a first timer to handle real class! :)

    ReplyDelete