Monday, June 7, 2010

My Water Moments ☆~


It's been a really long time since I last blogged, apart from posting all those artworks of mine that is ; ) But thanks to Nuffnang (excuses, i know ;p) , I decided to do this once again XD !

I've been looking through my collection of old photos, and I found this :



I took this with my ol' Sony Ericsson w800i camera phone. Yes it's a Sony! This is actually a photo of my friends playing under the mini waterfall in Sunway Lagoon. This was when I was still in college, staying alone far away from home ; ( But to be able to reunite with my friends and my relatives again that day and had a day out when they visited Sunway, it was really a fun and memorable day for me : )

For me, to be able to have fun with your loved ones, soaking yourselves in the coolness of the water, enjoy listening to the sounds of water splashes all around you, while you can barely see a thing, and all your troubles and stress being lifted by the refreshing sensation XD ; .. is really one of the greatest moment you can share! And hopefully, I'll be able to share this moment again with my loved one some time soon : )

I was so afraid that my camera phone would get wet if I accidentally slipped my hands, or stood too near the splashing waters D: .. Oh, and how I wished I owned a water-proof camera, like the Sony TX5 ! If I had that camera, I would at least get myself into the pool and shoot more photos! Especially shots from INSIDE the waterfall, and close-ups portraits of my friends/relatives XD That would be more awesome that it is right now ! :D






Oh have I mentioned about the features of the Sony TX5? :D It is said to be the world's slimmest water-proof camera! It's not only water-proof, but also temperature-proof, dust-proof, and shock-proof! I wonder if it is bullet-proof too so that I'll be protected from some stray bullets xD What I like most about this camera, is its Intelligent Sweep Panorama feature! You just have to press, pan / sweep across the scenery you want to capture, and voila ~ You've got yourself an awesome panorama shot ♥ .. I've tried playing with this Sweep Panorama thingy in the Sony Center before, and I immediately fell in love with it XD

It has a lot of other cool features too, like its awesome Carl Zeiss lens, along with the "Exmor R" CMOS Sensor, BIONZ image processor, and it is 10.2 Megapixels ! D : If you want to know more about it, just click HERE ~ !

Haha enough advertising ;p ~ I really really hope to own this camera though, as my first ever digital compact camera ! : )

Hai, Hikari over and out! Have a nice day ♥ Honana~


.

No comments:

Post a Comment